$69.00 Per Person
Convention registration includes the Banquet Meal, taxes and gratuities.
Optional Monday, September 25th Excursion
$79.00 Per Person
National Museum of Pacific: Located in Fredericksburg, the only institution in the U.S dedicated exclusively to telling the story of the Pacific and Asiatic Theaters in World War II.
Lyndon B Johnson Ranch: Known as the Texas White House, LBJ Ranch was where President Johnson was born, lived, died, and was buried.
Enchanted Springs Dude Ranch: This old western town is where Roy Clark, Mel Tillis and Kinky Friedman filmed the movie Palo Pinto Gold. As you stroll through the town, you will experience a feeling of being transported back in time. A tractor pulled wagon will take you through Wild Animal Park to see longhorn cattle, buffalos, zebras, and many other exotic animals. Meet Woodrow, a real Texas Longhorn who would love to get his picture taken with you. Enjoy a Chuckwagon BBQ dinner in the Saloon with live country music and a Dance Instructor to teach Line Dancing.
Optional Tuesday, September 26 Excursion
$39.00 Per Person
Antonio City Tour: You’ll have a guided tour of
this incredible city with site visits such as; Missions, including the Alamo
and the WWII and Korean War Monuments.
Square: Enjoy lunch (on your own) and
shopping where San Antonio is world-famous for its authentic Mexican and
Tex-Mex cuisine, bakery and shopping at the Historic Market Square.
Cruise has sold out. When you register if you choose this option you will be placed an a waiting list.
Optional Tuesday, September 26 Dinner Riverboat Cruise
$59.00 Per Person
Deadline for ECSAA Convention Excursions Sign Up has been extended to
318 West César E. Chávez Boulevard San Antonio, Texas 78204
To make your reservation, you may call (888) 615-0725 and notify the reservations agent of the group name: Escort Carrier Sailors & Airmen Association (ECSAA) to confirm your reservation.
The room rate is $99.00 per night + tax (current rate 16.75%). Rate is effective 3 days pre and 3 days post of the convention. Choice of two full beds or one king. the ECSAA . $99 Holiday Inn Market Square hotel room rate cannot be guaranteed after 8/25/17. If folks register, then decide they cannot attend, they can cancel their room reservations.
Hotel rate includes:
- Free Hot American Breakfast Buffet for two guests per room daily
- Complimentary Shuttle within a 3-mile radius (no airport shuttle, but will take you to the Riverwalk, downtown, etc…)
- Complimentary parking
- In-room toiletries, alarm clock, iron, ironing board and hair dryer
- In-room Mini Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee/Tea Maker (Keurig), Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Handicap accessible rooms/ Portable Bathtub Seats
- All non-smoking rooms
- Flat-screen TV, Cable/Satellite, Premium Channel
- Free local calls, voicemail, and wakeup service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Inside corridors and elevators
- 24-hour coffee service and front desk service
- Sundries and vending machines available
- Guest self-laundry
- Same day dry cleaning
- On site restaurant and lounge (Open for breakfast and dinner only – no lunch is served)
- Service animals allowed
- Business center
- Exercise Facility
- Hotel is within walking distance to the Market Square