$69.00 Per Person
Convention registration includes the Banquet Meal, taxes and gratuities.
Optional Monday, September 25th Excursion
$79.00 Per Person
National Museum of Pacific: Located in Fredericksburg, the only institution in the U.S dedicated exclusively to telling the story of the Pacific and Asiatic Theaters in World War II.
Lyndon B Johnson Ranch: Known as the Texas White House, LBJ Ranch was where President Johnson was born, lived, died, and was buried.
Enchanted Springs Dude Ranch: This old western town is where Roy Clark, Mel Tillis and Kinky Friedman filmed the movie Palo Pinto Gold. As you stroll through the town, you will experience a feeling of being transported back in time. A tractor pulled wagon will take you through Wild Animal Park to see longhorn cattle, buffalos, zebras, and many other exotic animals. Meet Woodrow, a real Texas Longhorn who would love to get his picture taken with you. Enjoy a Chuckwagon BBQ dinner in the Saloon with live country music and a Dance Instructor to teach Line Dancing.
Optional Tuesday, September 26 Excursion
$39.00 Per Person
Antonio City Tour: You’ll have a guided tour of
this incredible city with site visits such as; Missions, including the Alamo
and the WWII and Korean War Monuments.
Square: Enjoy lunch (on your own) and
shopping where San Antonio is world-famous for its authentic Mexican and
Tex-Mex cuisine, bakery and shopping at the Historic Market Square.
Optional Tuesday, September 26 Dinner Riverboat Cruise
$59.00 Per Person
Deadline for Optional Excursion Sign Up is
318 West César E. Chávez Boulevard San Antonio, Texas 78204
To make your reservation, you may call (888) 615-0725 and notify the reservations agent of the group name: Escort Carrier Sailors & Airmen Association (ECSAA) to confirm your reservation.
The room rate is $99.00 per night + tax (current rate 16.75%). Rate is effective 3 days pre and 3 days post of the convention. Choice of two full beds or one king. the ECSAA . $99 Holiday Inn Market Square hotel room rate cannot be guaranteed after 8/25/17. If folks register, then decide they cannot attend, they can cancel their room reservations.
Hotel rate includes:
- Free Hot American Breakfast Buffet for two guests per room daily
- Complimentary Shuttle within a 3-mile radius (no airport shuttle, but will take you to the Riverwalk, downtown, etc…)
- Complimentary parking
- In-room toiletries, alarm clock, iron, ironing board and hair dryer
- In-room Mini Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee/Tea Maker (Keurig), Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Handicap accessible rooms/ Portable Bathtub Seats
- All non-smoking rooms
- Flat-screen TV, Cable/Satellite, Premium Channel
- Free local calls, voicemail, and wakeup service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Inside corridors and elevators
- 24-hour coffee service and front desk service
- Sundries and vending machines available
- Guest self-laundry
- Same day dry cleaning
- On site restaurant and lounge (Open for breakfast and dinner only – no lunch is served)
- Service animals allowed
- Business center
- Exercise Facility
- Hotel is within walking distance to the Market Square