Regular Membership for those who served
Regular Membership in ECSAA is afforded to anyone who served aboard or was transported aboard any Escort Carrier, or aboard any ship operating in the company of an Escort Carrier performing escort duty, air support, anti-submarine warfare, surface engagements, Military Sea Transport, Military Sealift or worked at a shipyard building Escort Carriers, or similar actions while in company with an Escort Carrier, regardless of category code.
For example, members may have:
- served aboard these vessels as ship’s company or members of embarked squadrons or staffs
- been members of the United States Navy, Unites States Marine Corps, United States Coast Guard
- been members of any allied Naval or Marine force
- served while under either United States or allied operational control
- been a military or civilian aboard any Escort Carrier while under Military Sea Transportation Command or Military Sealift Command operational control
- been a Shipyard worker who built Escort Carriers
All Regular members are entitled to one vote and to hold office in the Association.
Apply now by selecting a membership term below and clicking the Next button!